Lessons for Leaders
Power to the People Podcast Series
1. Introduction to Online Activism (10:45)
2. What Blog Posts and Wikis Should Contain (6:54)
3. Resources and Ideas for New Bloggers (9:47)
4. Social Media Overview (11:08)
5. Keeping Elected Officials Accountable (7:34)
1. Twittivism: Guide to Twitter and Activism
2. Facebook: A Beginner's Guide
3. Press Release Template
4. Wiki 101: Learn to Edit and Maintain Wikis
b. Adding Content
c. Working in a Community
1. Social Capitalist: This video serves as an intro into online image management and ways we can increase our marketing efforts online.
2. Digital Pamphleteering: This video serves as an intro into online image management and ways we can increase our marketing efforts online.
3. Blogging: This video serves as an intro for people looking to get a blog or website set up.
4. Social Tools for Blogging: This video introduces tools to take your blog to the next level.
5. Video Editing (Part 1)
6. Video Editing (Part 2)
7. Setting Up Your YouTube Account
8. Facebook for Beginners
9. Facebook Pages
10. Twitter for Beginners
Running for Office Podcast Series
Campaign Tips Podcast Collection