We live in a remarkable age when you and I can harness the power of the internet to share the message of liberty in America. And never has it been more important for us to speak up!
You don't even need to know what you're doing! Most people learn as they go.
In this video, Julie Borowski explains how she got started. You'll want to take notes!
We all have a responsibility to protect and promote liberty in this great country.
You CAN make a difference!!!
Highlights of Julie's GREAT Advice
1. Just get started! Don't wait. It's a learn-on-the-job effort.
2. Don't let the trolls get to you.
3. Keep your videos short.
4. Begin by getting your audience's attention.
5. Create content that people want to watch.
6. Upload videos often.
7. Produce videos that are related to big stories in the news.
8. Engage with the people who watch your videos.
9. Share your videos on places like Facebook, Reddit, and Twitter.
10. Connect with like-minded people.