Here are some meaningful and simple ways to celebrate Flag Day.
Choose as many activities as you think your family will enjoy and have a wonderful time!
* Display the flag.
* Say the Pledge of Allegiance.
* Talk about what the flag means to you.
* Learn the history of Flag Day.
* Learn the history of the flag.
* Learn flag etiquette.
* Learn about and sing “You’re a Grand Old Flag."
* Learn about and sing the national anthem, "The Star Spangled Banner."
* Make Flag Day crafts.
* Play a couple of fun games your family enjoys.
* Serve simple refreshments like root beer floats or fresh fruit.
* Most of all, have fun and appreciate our heritage.