It may be a speech we look back on as an important turning point for America.
It's one we should watch with our children and share with our friends.
We should learn what it says and talk about it with the people we meet.
It's not just for us. It's for our children, our posterity, and for the entire world.
Do we believe in empowering people or in giving our power to the government?
Barack Obama has taken power from the people and given it to the government, the unions, his friends and his political cronies, and to himself.
Mitt Romney will give power back to the people. He will bring back the American Dream.
Mitt's plan to restore America has 5 parts:
- Energy - Develop and utilize our energy resources.
- Trade - Open up new trade opportunities with other nations.
- Balanced Budget - Establish financial priorities and eliminate excessive debt.
- Education and Skills - Empower our people with the best education and training possible.
- Economic Freedom - Reduce taxes and regulations.
We are now determining the future of America and the world, not just for the next few years, but for the next century or more.
Our Moment in History
American strength is important for us, and for the rest of the world!
We live at a pivotal time in history.
Never has it been more important for people like you and me to make a difference for America.
Never have there been more important ways for us to make a difference.
We must focus. We must prepare ourselves. And we must give our best efforts.
And if we do our best, and rely on God when we fall short, He will make up the difference.
This is our moment in history! May we be true!